Telfonix Medical Consulting, LLC is owned by Frankie Abbruzzino and located in sunny Venice, FL. Our work is never outsourced and all our workload is processed in-house. Contact Frankie today so that you can benefit from his 20 years of medical billing experience.
Telfonix specializes in Chiropractic and Physical Therapy billing. The insurance billings from the companies we manage are over $10,000,000 annually. Many of our doctors are PIP heavy, so we know how to process PIP claims and get them paid. Any PIP claims that are not acted upon by the insurance company can be PIP suited through Telfonix or one of the many attorneys that we work with to ensure that our clients get paid. Also, Telfonix understands the challenges that come along with third parties like the ACN and ASH when processing BCBS, Cigna, and UHC. Our bi-weekly followup process stays on top of the insurance carriers and insures a payout for our clients. Many of our Chiropractors have Neurologist and Pain Management medical doctors on staff, so we are very familiar with coding out TPI’s, NCV’s, and many other procedures.
Regarding software, we are more than willing to learn your billing software as long as you are willing to help us get training. Currently we are working with Kareo, Web PT, ACOM (AHPM), Eclinical Works, and DAQ.
Even though we specialize in Chiropractic and Physical Therapy billing, our billing experience goes beyond these two specialties. Currently we are billing for Primary Care practices, Pharmacies, Radiologist, and OBGYN’s. As you can see, we have a talented group of experts that are led by Frankie, who is an industry expert when it comes to medical billing.
Complete medical billing services
- ICD 10 – Medical coding
- Charge entry
- Electronic & paper claim submission
- Payment posting
- Medical records indexing
- Denial review & management
- Old account receivables recovery
- Extensive insurance follow-up
- Custom practice management reports
- Underpayment tracking
How we do address these denials
- Every denied claim was appealed quickly and well before the time line for making the appeal
- Reasons for denials, rejections and low payments were investigated and we made sure the appropriate corrective and preventive actions were taken
- EOB’s & other resources were utilized properly to track the appropriate denial and actions were accordingly
- These and other strategies used by our billing experts provides you with the best possible income.